!--Main Element CSS-->
Able Safaris is a locally owned company that was started by Kalimwine Lydia with a degree in Tourism. We are a member of the Association of Uganda Tour Operators (AUTO), Uganda Tourism Association and we are registered with Ministry of Tourism. We are stake holders with Tourism Uganda and Uganda Wildlife Authority.
Our vision is being part of your everlasting memory and making sure that your dream comes true through our professional tour services. Able Safaris has a vision of promoting not only East Africa but the whole of Africa with international partnership. Our long-term plans include having chain hotels across East Africa.
To provide the finest sustainable safari products based on our experience, knowledge, passion, efficiency and service excellence. We excel in understanding all our customers’ wants and needs, and strive to offer exceptional service, professional assistance and the finest committed staff.
Some of the values of Able Safaris are going extra mile for our clients, providing sustainable tourism, flexibility, professionalism, dedication, giving back to community and Customer Care. Because of our quality services, competitive prices and continuous dedication, Able Safaris is established as reliable continuous company.
ABLE SAFARIS offers professional tailor-made tours/safaris whereby we give an opportunity to clients to design itineraries specifically to suit their own needs, dreams and interests through accurate travel advice.We make sure that make it a point that our clients get exactly what they want, the way you want it. We also go an extra mile to organizing affordable, interesting and professional customized tours and holidays to Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, Congo and Burundi for couples or friends, solo travelers, families, Women, schools and groups considering each client's needs, timing, dreams, demands and budget giving you the very best value for your money. Our trips include:
The secret behind our success is the personalized professional touch given to our clients from the beginning of the inquiry to the end of the tour/holiday/safari. Our tour offers include:
Besides our usual tourism business engagements, ABLE SAFARIS embraces Corporate Social Responsibility by giving back to vulnerable children. We give education to Vulnerable children that cant afford. Our school is St. Agnes Foundation and I KALIMWINE LYDIA am one of the directors of the school.
• Able Safaris is locally owned with all our employees born in Uganda hence having first-hand information. Because of the local team, you will not only see our beautiful Uganda, you will live it.Each team member plays their part from the beginning of an inquiry and make sure that everything is well with the clients till the end of the safari/tour. All our staff members are self-driven, very dedicated, efficient, go an extra mile, are committed, have great communication skills and offer excellent knowledge about the East African Region especially in Tourism.
• Beside Tourism, we give back to the local community, Kalimwine Lydia the managing Director of Able Safaris is one of the directors and Founders of St. Agnes Foundation inKyamagwa inJinja where we provide free education to over 300 underprivileged and orphaned kids. This has been possible because we get the money out of the profits that we make from our safaris tourism. We are also helping the neighboring women at our school with more support. If clients would love to visit before or after their trip, they are more than welcome.
• Besides Tourism, Able Safaris helps in eradicating poverty by educating the young kids to make their lives better., part of it gives back to community to support the kids of St. Agnes School and orphanage school in Jinja. We provide them with education.
• Give our clients the personal touch. We make sure that you meet and are welcomed by the person you have were communicating with from the beginning of the inquiry. The staff will continue communicating while on Safari and will see you at the end of your wonderful holiday.
• Offer tailor-made tours and holidays to suit your demands, wish list and budget.
• With our trips, we sometimes take you through the remote more hidden and often little travelled places along beautiful untrodden paths that cannot be found in cyberspace, hence creating magic and a most memorable trip.
• No matter the age, budget, travelling solo or together. It doesn’t matter we make sure that we deliver the best travel experience.
• We also make use that our clients are given safari evaluation forms or the guest's feedback forms that they fill in after their safari which advice helps us improve our services.
We offer the best accommodation to our clients that we have been too and always give them options to choose from. Our accommodation choices range from Luxury, medium and budget Lodges. We know that accommodation contributes to our clients dream holiday so we make sure that we offer the best nomatter the range.
• Our safari/tour vehicles are 4WD Vehicles that are well maintained, clean, have enough legroom, have roof hatches for easy view of the game drive, sliding window and are customized to offer safaris to all our national park in East Africa.customised for cross country drives with comprehensive insurance.
• Well trained knowledgeable professional driver guides who take you around on a tour of a lifetime.Our local guides will take you to places that are out of the guide books to the world you have been waiting for.Our guides will also take it upon themselves to make sure that they learn about each client, in order to find the memorable ways to make the clients’ holidays very special.
• We offer 24/7 service to our clients and are easily accessible for any inquiries or services.
• With confidence, our prices and rates are the best and give great value for money. Remember if you find the same safari/tour/holiday from another Tour Operator at a lower price within 48 hours of booking of your tour with us we will match that price.